"Bold and daring, this thick wood dark pine table of old world proportion is built to inspire lofty aspirations!"
- Conveniently shipped to your home
- Beautifully handcrafted
- Built to last several generations!
- Extra thick chunky wood
**Up to 9 FT Long!
- Table Top: Approximately 2" thick Sawmill Pine
- Leg Thickness: 5"
- Table Height: 31 Inches Tall (standard dining height)
- Protective Coats: Dark Walnut stain, Polyurethane varnish, and water-repelling furniture wax.
- Added benches are sized to fit between the legs for storage.
Table Preservation and Care:
-Use trivets and/or extra thick cloths for placing hot pot and pans.
-Wipe spills immediately.
-To protect the finish, do no use abrasives or cleaners.
-Wipe with a lint free, dry cloth. A damp cloth can occasionally be used.
**Matching bench(es) only included if selected in available options.
**Need a different size than listed in the available options? Send a message!
Each one of our tables is handcrafted by our family in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western NC. They are extremely sturdy, durable and will last you a lifetime. The table pictured is not the exact table you will be receiving. Your table will meet the same specifications - but please note that small details like the wood grain, board width, etc. are different on every table.
This is a rustic & primitive style farm table. The saw marks, and other natural features of the sawmill lumber are unique and purposefully preserved. The polyurethane varnish and wax seal the wood and protect against most dents, scratches, and watermarks.
- Light assembly of the legs is required upon delivery. (8-15 minutes)
- Small details like the wood grain, board width, etc. are different on every table.
- 4-5 Week build time
The Building Process:
- Order Received.
- Planning and Sketch Phase
- Top choice wood boards carefully selected.
- Initial rough cuts are made and boards are ready for thickness planing.
- Boards are tediously planed to correct thickness while preserving some sawmill character.
- Precision cuts are made with careful measuring.
- Perfectly cut boards are glued together to form the Table Top of your set dimensions.
- Extensive detailed sanding and splinter removal.
- Legs and Apron constructed and hand painted with chalk paint.
- Hand-Applied polyurethane resin and furniture wax. (Protection from water and scratches)
- Drying and Curing Phase
- Careful packaging and boxing for secure delivery.
- Notification given and Table shipped to your home.
- Follow up to ensure expectations are completely met and the table will be cherished.
With every order, we guarantee a beautiful lasting table built to meet these previously listed specifications and your chosen dimensions and/or custom specifications. We guarantee the table will be delivered in the same condition as when it left our shop. Ensuring every order is carefully managed from start to finish is our guarantee and the foundation for building our business. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us a message!