Beautiful, sturdy, and robust, this solid cherry hardwood table has the durability to withstand decades and decades of family wear and tear, even from kids.
Built to last:
- 100% Natural Cherry Hardwood
- 3-1/2 inch thick solid Cherry Hardwood legs
- Protective varnish and furniture wax to seal wood from water
- Table Top: Approximately 1" thick Cherry wood
- Leg Thickness: 3.5" solid cherry
Table Height: 30 Inches Tall (standard dining height)
Protective Coats: Polyurethane varnish, and water-repelling furniture wax.
- No color altering stain applied to wood
Table Preservation and Care:
- Use trivets and/or extra thick cloths for placing hot pot and pans.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do no use abrasives or cleaners.
- Wipe with a lint free, dry cloth. A damp cloth can occasionally be used.
Each one of our tables is handcrafted by our family in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western NC. They are extremely sturdy, durable and will last you a lifetime. The table pictured is not the exact table you will be receiving. Your table will meet the same specifications - but please note that small details like the wood grain, board width, etc. are different on every table.
This is a rustic & primitive style farm table. The saw marks, and other natural features of the sawmill lumber are unique and purposefully preserved. The polyurethane varnish and wax seal the wood and protect against most dents, scratches, and Watermarks.
**Lead time till ship date is 3-4 weeks.
- Light assembly of the legs is required upon delivery. (8-15 minutes)
- Small details like the wood grain, board width, etc. are different on every table.
With every order, we guarantee a beautiful lasting table built to meet these previously listed specifications and your chosen dimensions and/or custom specifications. We guarantee the table will be delivered in the same condition as when it left our shop. Ensuring every order is carefully managed from start to finish is our guarantee and the foundation for building our business. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us a message!