"Simple and Natural, yet robust with weathered character." This beautiful reclaimed wood table encourages wholesome living in your home with exceptional warmth and charm.
Handcrafted with purpose:
- Environmentally responsible wood and techniques
- Creatively designed for every budget
- Alluring charm that enlivens any room in your home!
- Durable, sturdy, and lasting
- Dining and Counter Heights Available
Designed in Jan, 2018, "The Gregory" table quickly asserted itself to the top of our production list. We were blown away by the immediate popularity! By summer of last year, we found ourselves allocating a whole section of our shop just to accommodate the high demand and popularity of this one table!
- Table Top: Approximately 1" thick Reclaimed Weathered Pine
Legs and apron: Hand painted with water-based chalk paint and distressed
Table Height: 30 Inches Tall (standard dining height)
Counter Height 36 Inches Tall
Protective Coats: Polyurethane varnish and water-repelling furniture wax.
The Building Process:
- Order Received.
- Planning and Sketch Phase
- Top choice wood boards carefully selected and de-nailed.
- Initial rough cuts are made and boards are ready for thickness planing.
- Boards are tediously planed to correct thickness while preserving weathered character.
- Precision cuts are made with careful measuring.
- Extensive detailed sanding and splinter removal.
- Legs and Apron constructed, hand painted with chalk paint, and distressed
- Hand-Applied polyurethane resin and furniture wax. (Protection from water and scratches)
- Drying and Curing Phase
- Careful packaging and boxing for secure delivery.
- Notification given and Table shipped to your home.
Table Preservation and Care:
- Use trivets and/or extra thick cloths for placing hot pot and pans.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do no use abrasives or cleaners.
- Wipe with a lint free, dry cloth. A damp cloth can occasionally be used.
- Light assembly of the legs is required upon delivery. (8-15 minutes)
- Some original saw marks, dents and/or scratches are unique and purposefully preserved.
- Some nail holes may be present.
- Small details like the wood grain, board width, etc. are different on every table.
- Current Lead Time: 1-2 weeks till shipped.
- Additional Shipping charge: $69
With every order, we guarantee a beautiful lasting table built to meet these previously listed specifications and your chosen dimensions and/or custom specifications. We guarantee the table will be delivered in the same condition as when it left our shop. Ensuring every order is carefully managed from start to finish is our guarantee and the foundation for building our business. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us a message!