Handcrafted in Northeast Tennessee from Appalachian hardwoods by an artisan woodworker, this cutting board is a unique mixture of walnut, cherry, oak, or maple. The long handle with a simple circle hole makes for a decorative hanging piece. Edges are rounded and each board is sanded smooth and treated with food safe mineral oil. Each cutting board is made from a different mixture of Appalachian hardwoods, no two are alike.
- Handcrafted in Northeast Tennessee
- Mixture of walnut, cherry, oak, or maple
- Food safe, treated with food safe mineral oil
- Rounded edges, sanded smooth
- Variations in wood can occur, no two are alike
- Overall: 15 1/8" L x 10 1/4" W x 3/4" Thick
- Weight: 1 Lb 13.2 oz
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Hand wash only - do not immerse in water.
- Apply small amount of mineral oil to restore finish as needed (not necessary).
- Store at room temperature in dry place.