"THE ELK PARK"
Handcrafted in Appalachia with natural stature, this beautiful dining table encourages wholesome living as a lovely home heirloom.
"Smooth touch with natural rustic character."
- Natural saw-marks and rusticity preserved to tell the lumber's story
- Appalachian heritage and artisan craftsmanship passed on to your home and family
Hand selected Sawmill Pine boards
- Carefully designed to last generations
- Table Top: Approximately 1" Sawmill Pine
Legs and apron: Hand painted with water-based chalk paint. (Options available)
Leg Thickness: 2.75 Inches
Protective Coats: Polyurethane resin and water-repelling furniture wax.
Custom Options: Send us a message for an option below!
- Custom Sizes (Length and width)
- Kitchen Counter Height (36 Inches Tall)
The Building Process:
- Order Received.
- Planning and Sketch Phase
- Top choice wood boards carefully selected.
- Initial rough cuts are made and boards are ready for thickness planing.
- Boards are tediously planed to correct thickness while preserving some sawmill character.
- Precision cuts are made with careful measuring.
- Perfectly cut boards are glued together to form the Table Top of your set dimensions.
- Extensive detailed sanding and splinter removal.
- Legs and Apron constructed and hand painted with chalk paint.
- Hand-Applied polyurethane resin and furniture wax. (Protection from water and scratches)
- Drying and Curing Phase
- Careful packaging and boxing for secure delivery.
- Notification given and Table shipped to your home.
- Follow up to ensure expectations are completely met and the table will be cherished.
Table Preservation and Care:
- Use trivets and/or extra thick cloths for placing hot pot and pans.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do no use abrasives or cleaners.
- Wipe with a lint free, dry cloth. A damp cloth can occasionally be used.
- Do not write with a pen or pencil onto paper directly on table. Use clipboard or book.
- Light assembly of the legs is required upon delivery. (8-15 minutes)
- Some original saw marks are unique and purposefully preserved.
- Small details like the wood grain, board width, etc. are different on every table.
- Pine wood is a softer wood than oak or chestnut and requires a little more love and care.
- Current Lead Time: 3-4 weeks till shipped.
With every order, we guarantee a beautiful lasting table built to meet these previously listed specifications and your chosen dimensions and/or custom specifications. We guarantee the table will be delivered in the same condition as when it left our shop. Ensuring every order is carefully managed from start to finish is our guarantee and the foundation for building our business. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us a message!