Handcrafted Pine Dining Table made in our NC shop and shipped to your home. 5 Sizes available at 30" Tall
NOTE: Current lead time to build is 1 - 2 weeks with $69 Shipping
- Table Top Material: Solid Pine Wood
- Table Top Finish: Water-based Dark Stain and Varnish (low VOC)
- Legs & Skirt Color: Distressed Provence Blue Chalk Paint (Shown)
- Leg style: Tapered
- Table Top Thickness: Approx. 0.80"
- Table Height: 30 Inches Tall (Standard Dining Height)
- Counter Height 36" Tall Available
To see pricing on each size, click on "Size" arrow above to right.
Each one of our tables is handcrafted by our family here in North Carolina. They are extremely sturdy and durable. Because every table is different, small details like the wood grain, board width, etc. are different on every table. Each wood board is carefully stained and finished to bring out the full beauty of the wood grain. Natural rustic marks and scratches from the sawmill may be preserved in our finishing process that will make your table unique and one of a kind.
The water based varnish and furniture wax seal the wood and protect against dings, scratches, and water marks.
Please Note: The legs are shipped unattached and will require about 5 - 10 minutes of simple assembly. No tools required! Bring this unique handmade (in the USA) beauty to your home!